Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life is FUCKING CRAZY sometimes!!!

I know its been a while since my last post but here it goes.. Well the last few weeks have been kinda of crazy to say the lest.   I have seen some amazing things, and had some mishaps,and some let downs.  But like it says in my title ''LIFE IS FUCKING CRAZY SOME TIMES''.  Well after seeing some old friends from my beloved BROOKLYN things were looking up.  But as well all know sometimes things are not as they seem!!! So between doing a lot of looking at myself ,and my faults trying to pretty much evaluate myself, and figure shit out.  For the first time in my life my ego took a back seat and I started asking questions and shouting my mouth so i can hear other peoples opinions, and get real feed back.  Then i had my appointment with my shrink( thats right i see one ,and its the best thing i have ever done for my self to be very honest) i just straight up asked him what do i need to do to stop this cycle of me being crazy, and being angry and pissed off and so on!! He told that i get way to emotional attached to things and that was a big part of my problem.  So with that being said i took his advice and i did what he said so this whole week i went into work, and tried to not get so attached to things i went in did my job then went home needles to say it was an awesome week.  I think i should keep my trap more often and listen because sometimes people besides myself may know what they are talking about.  That Ladies and Gentleman only took me Thirty Five years to figure out..  I have a bunch more to write about like going to see MOGWAI which was fucking amazing to say the least i also have a couple of reviews so write on some records.  So there is a lot more to come so please check it out..

PMA

1 comment:

  1. i love that you're honest about seeing a therapist, although it shouldn't be anything anyone is embarrassed of. And I'm glad to see it's helping. Annnnnnd I'm jealous that you got to see Mogwai.
    PMA.
    xo

    ReplyDelete