Sunday, May 1, 2011

Foundation And Indecision

What an amazing night let me tell all of you kids something Hardcore is alive and well in Atlanta. Last night was amazing from beginning to end be it the incredible performance that the bands put on our just catching up with old friends. But to be honest I got there late so I missed the three opening band which I am truly bummed about because I was looking forward to see them all.(For Real) But the people at Sol V took a week and a half to get mine and Mr.Dooley's food but to be very honest it was well worth the wait. That kale-bone is off the mother fuckin chain, and that mac and cheese Holly Macrarolli. So me and Dooley hit one point twenty jigawats in the mini van to get there as Indeision was setting up, and I did not care who was around I was hugging all my friends, and it was awesome to see them truly. It made me want to pack it all up and move back to the mother land (Brooklyn). Indecision opened up with purgatory, and the whole place went fucking nutz. It was something to see they were so on point and tight it was amazing. They take nothing away from our Atlanta home town Hero's Foundation when they hit the stage they were ready to go for it even before the first note was played. Those kids are everything that is right about hardcore past,present, and future. They love there city, and it's kids like that I trust the true spirit of hardcore will live on because those kids hearts are pure and true, and not poisoned with the bullshit that our hardcore scene has become. They are every reason why this will live on. But when they hit the stage it was amazing kids flying all over the place just going for it the whole time. It was incredible. Then big Hank grabs the mic, to my surprise my man does a Path Of Resistance cover of Counter. I was so blown away they not only pulled it off they crushed it to be honest. It was truly an amazing night old and new friends just hanging out talking and catching up . It was like the days of the old were we would all go to a show and hang out and get food and talk a bunch of shit after. It was one of those nights were nothing else matters and that you realize that the things that made you happy when you were twelve years old still make you happy at thirty five. All I can say is thank you to foundation for putting together an amazing night, and making this old man happy for a little while. To my old friends from home miss and love you kids.

PMA



No comments:

Post a Comment