Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dharma Punx #2

Holy crap I got through a hundred pages today for real. This book I can honestly say I did not want to put it down at all. There are some things I didn't like about the book. He mentioned 108 but not the CROMAGS especially when he mentioned krishina conciseness. The CROMAGS started that whole punk rock/hard core movement that's what AGE OF QUARREL Is all about. That part I was like wow dude if you are going to give props out, and trust me 108 defiantly deserves a place in being mentioned. I mean Vic,and Rob are hardcore legends in there own right. But give a little shout out to the guys that paved the way. But really other then that I thought the stories were amazing and to be honest I identified with most of them. This book already has me rethinking my whole program it's very moving and no matter what walk of life you are from there are parts of Noahs life that we all can identify with be it about religion or even life experiences. I am truly shocked about how much that I identified with in this book about my self even to this day. There are questions that I ask my self everyday. I will keep reading and posting to keep you kids in the loop. But if you would like to check it out for your self google Dharma Punx and check it out for your self.

PMA

No comments:

Post a Comment