Sunday, April 17, 2011

Amazing Start To The Week !!!

Today started with a little bit of craziness but not in a bad way. I woke a little late but that's cool because all that means is that my body letting me know I needed the rest. But other then that I am really happy with being were I am at but I still question so many things, and there are things I truly do not have clouser on so that just makes me crazy in my own head. Sometimes I really miss Brooklyn, and I really think about what would have been if I would have stayed, and try to work stuff out. I mean did I really make the right choice did I miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. So many questions I have to ask myself. So all that means I have many questions to ask myself, and with in the next couple of weeks I have a lot of soul searching to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment