Friday, April 22, 2011

I Truly Loved Ridding Out In S.F !!!

Ridding out in San Francisco was an amazing experience, some of the best ridding I have ever done. When I say this I am not trying to take anything away from N.Y,Philly, Atlanta or my beloved Miami. It's just one of those things you cannot explain I have always felt a crazy connection with my bike when ridding. But when out there it's the combination of the hills,traffic,scenery, and yes the hills. ( haha) But it's really intense you have to be on your game at all times out there your head always has to be on a swivel at all times.  I was so sad to leave but it was time for me to get back to my Home in Atlanta, and get back to my east coast ways . But don't worry S.F I will be back and I will shred on you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment