Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Rise Of Zombie Jesus!!!

Here is another Easter sunday my 1st in Atlanta by the way. It's kinda crazy to me that I have been out of S.Florida for a year know. I know that I am not from S.Florida but it will forever be my home, and sometimes I miss it very much I had my greatest of times there and my worst of times as well. But like I always say it will forever be my home. I miss it I miss my friends and the crazy nights we had be it just riding around our getting into some shit at the poorhouse. But here in Atlanta I have found a new life new friends, and some pretty rad stuff to do. I am also trying to find me and my place in this universe I am working on it on a regular basis I know it's there I just need to find it. But then again maybe I am looking in the wrong places but only time will tell, and we will see what happens I guess.

To my new and old friends here in the ATL! I would not have made it through this year without you. To my old friends in NY and S.Florida if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be who I am today. But to you all you are all my heart and I love you all very much.

Thanks for everything.

PMA


No comments:

Post a Comment