Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lemons equal lemonade!!!

The last couple of weeks I have just been in this funk that I truly cannot explain. But today I was sitting and just thinking about my life, and the direction I want it to go in. So I was just doing a list of things that are important to me, and with that being said it kinda of got me no were. But what I realized shortly after that is that I have to learn to enjoy the skin that I am in first so I will be able to move on to other things that will truly get me were I need, and want to be in my life. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and people are but in your life at a spific time to teach you something or may just to put you on the right path. So with that being said just don't get so cought up in the now just relax and see what happens down the road a pice because you just might be pleasantly surprised!!!

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD
PMA

No comments:

Post a Comment