Monday, April 18, 2011

"No Sleep Till Brooklyn"

Yesterday great day last night not so good.
Sometimes I let my heart get in the way of my head, and that ladies and gentelman is not good at all. Because for five minutes you let your guard down and you open up a can of worms that you really shouldn't have opened. But then again I needed to be said wrote or what have you. We as human beings sometimes have emotions that we cannot control. Me personail am a very emotional person still all heart but sometimes my emotions get the best of me, and I start thinking and then I think to my self maybe things can be different this time around. But the truth is they probably will not be. She is out there, and maybe she will read this but she also needs to know that I still love her with all of me. Keep your heads up everyone, and stay positive!!!

PMA

No comments:

Post a Comment